Thank you for your purchase. We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us within 30 days and we will either replace it, or issue a credit note against your Urban Zulu account, subject to the below terms. Please note we do not offer refunds on any purchases.
- All returns need to be submitted via our online returns form which can be found by going to our shopping site, scroll down to the footer and click on the Returns link under My Account. You can also click on this link directly to go straight to the Returns page: https://urbanzulusa.myshopify.com/a/returns
- If you decide you do not want a garment, or you ordered the incorrect size, you are entitled to exchange for the same or another garment with the same price if you submit the return within 30 days after delivery.
- If you return an item for any of the reasons mentioned above, Urban Zulu (Pty) Ltd will provide you with a credit note or exchange on the returned items as long as the garment has not been worn.
- There are two ways to return an item to Urban Zulu:
- Return in store: Take your items and invoice to any Urban Zulu store.
- Return via Courier: Urban Zulu will arrange for courier to collect the item
- Items that are purchased on sale or any other promotional offer are excluded from exchanges and will only qualify for a credit note.
- Items that are purchased on sale or any other promotional offer are excluded from credit notes and will only qualify for exchanges.
- No items may be returned or exchanged between Black Friday and Cyber Monday or on December 26 and 27.
Black Friday Deals Exception
No collections or credit notes will be issued for Black Friday deals. Additionally, exchanges, alterations, or returns will not be permitted for these special offers. All Black Friday purchases are final, and items are sold as is.
*Special conditions applicable to returns of products:
Items bought in-store and online can be returned up to 1 months of delivery date by contacting our online order team who will advise you accordingly.
- Items must be in their original packaging with all tags and any original packaging with all accessories and documentation. If the packaging is damaged or missing, it can reduce the value of the returned item.
- Items that are deemed used will reduce the value of the credit note.