To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
How do I return?
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 14 days of receipt of your shipment.
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging with original tags
Free gifts or promotional items are not returnable!
I want a refund, what do I do?
We regret we do not offer refunds on items unless both of the following conditions are met:
8. No items may be returned or exchanged between Black Friday and Cyber Monday or on December 26 and 27.
Black Friday Deals Exception
There will be no refunds or credit notes on Black Friday deals. The customer may exchange their Black Friday item for another on condition they return it within 7 calendar days.
Are there any charges for return?
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for the charges of the return shipping
How soon will I get a response?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return or exchange.
- If you are approved, then your exchange or credit note will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 working days.
- If you do not hear anything from us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 065 908 7414 with your order number and details of your request.
*Special conditions applicable to returns of defective/damaged products:
Defective products can be returned up to 3 months of delivery date by contacting our online order team who will advise you accordingly.
- A “Defective Product” is one which contains a material imperfection in the manufacture or design that renders the product less acceptable, useful or safe than reasonably expected, under the circumstances. A product is in a defective condition if it is dangerous to the user or to consumer, when used in the prescribed way and/or for the purpose for which it was manufactured or designed.
- The product must be defective in itself (due to manufacture or design fault) and not damaged due to inappropriate use.
- When returning a product after the 14 day standard returns period, a customer must provide full reasons for alleging that the product is defective, including stating how the product was utilised during the period that it was in the customer’s possession.